Quick Start Guide
Generate and run your first Enfacade application in 20 minutes flat if you already
have the following:
- Your application database on MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL.
- Java JDK Version 7 or 8.
- Java EE application server such as Tomcat, GlassFish, etc.
- Download the latest version from below.
- Extract it to any drive to create an enfacade directory.
- Create an environment variable ENFACADE_HOME to point to this directory.
- Run enfacade.exe or enfacade.sh from the bin directory.
- Follow Video 1-01 on the Videos page.
Note that the videos are currently being updated to match this release.
- Feel free to drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any help.
Please enter your email address (for product update and support purposes only) and click the required download